(1): number of passengers landing in Gaborone (landing, stopover * and transit)
(2) : number of passengers taking off from Gaborone (taking off, stopover * and transit)
* -> Some landing passengers do not actually disembark. Eg a passenger on a flight with a stopover in Gaborone to pick up and drop other passengers will land in Gaborone but not disembark. The number indicated takes into account that passenger.
(3) total theoretical capacity (seats) of aircrafts landing in Gaborone
(4) total theoretical capacity (seats) of aircrafts taking off from Gaborone
(5) Number of passenger commercial aircrafts (regular + charter) that landed in Gaborone *.
(6): Number of passenger commercial aircrafts (regular + charter) that took off from Gaborone *.
* -> The difference between the number of aircrafts on takeoff and on landing is explained by night flows (eg aircraft landing at 23:00 and taking off for return at 00:50) or by air traffic rights on certains segments only.